Monday, February 11, 2008

Divorce, Juno, and a sneak peek of my future.

Why is there an ad on my blog for divorce?

~

You Can Stop Your Divorce
"Easy strategies that can save your marriage and stop your divorce."

~

Oh Google... how I love thee. You and your super crazy ads that actually subtract from my poverty when people click on you. Maybe it makes me a sellout, but I'd rather be a sellout with an iPhone then a non-sellout living in a box.

Oh wait. I'm a French major. That's going to happen anyways.

My super crazy tidbit at the minute?

That's right. A Juno game for the Wii. Speaking of sellouts... Joystiq reports rumors of a Juno video game. Talk about capitalizing on success.

Is it awful that this makes me want a Wii ever more? Alas, flunking out of college isn't in the cards for me, so I'll hold off until I graduate.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Games based on movies always blows.
~Some girl you know

Michelle said...

I loved Juno, dude. That was such a good movie. And what the hell is a game about Juno going to consist of? Find the chair and get her knocked up! WEEEEEE! Avoid being molested by the skeezy husband! WEEEE!