Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Epilepsy, Relay, Google Earth and a metric ton of links.

So... duh. I have epilepsy. Super lame, I don't recommend contracting it. To be completely honest, it kind of blows. I went to see Dr. McDoucheBag, and I'm changing for Lamictal to Topamax. I heard that Topamax makes you dumber. Not an exciting prospect, but whatevs. I can deal with it.

Michelle and I went to O'Malleys last night. I ran into my boss from the movie theater I worked at when I was 16. It was kind of amazing. He paid for our tab, and it was totally a blast for the past. Men shouldn't grow ridiculous beards though. It kind of looks dumb. Mr. Relay was the shit back in the day (and his name is Mr. Relay!), so it was fun to show him what a twit I'm not anymore. w00t for amazing grammar.

Speaking of super fun times, I recommend strongly that you check out the new Google Earth.



Maybe it's the Astronomy nerd in me, but I'm in love with it. LikeWhoa.

It's not really a secret that I love Macs. My MacBook is an extension of myself, and I don't know what I'd do without it. I think I'm going to get a MacBook Pro this fall, but still. Apple has been really good to me. I love my iPhone, I love how much money I made in Apple stock, and I love that a homeless woman can write a book in the Apple store, and not only are the employees cool with it, they let her do a reading of the book in the store.

Since the Air has come out, a lot of people have asked me if I would consider getting one. I wouldn't. I need a rocket to handle all the crap that I do, I like having a CD drive on my computer, and seriously... I've run out of room at least 4 times in the past year and a half with 120 gigs on my hardrive. Also, apparently a Macbook Air is easy to lose/toss out with the newspapers. Which I would do. A lot. It's pretty and cool, but not exactly innovative or my cup of tea. Whatever. Apple is still amazing, and Steve Jobs is still my hero. Even if he is a cocky bastard.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Oh god...last night was so much fun.