Wednesday, March 5, 2008

A flibbertijibbet! A will-o'-the wisp! A clown!

Would you rather have a rich bachelor save you from your life of prostitution or have a baron save you from your boring life of chastity in a convent?

I'm too easily swayed by the media/movies. I had a movie night with some girlfriends way back and our big thing after was that we had to stop giving it away for free if we wanted a Richard Gere to save us from prostitution.

I guess it's just a matter of preference. 7 kids is a little intimidating, but I've always had a stupid girl crush on Captain Von Trapp. Plus, Reverend Mother is the shit. A condo in NYC sound sweet, but as long as I got to sing in the abbey and be late for everything, I think I'd be chill in Austria.

*ahem*
A list - in no particular order:

  • The Brothers Karamazov is a fantastic book. Read it. Names are kind of a bitch, but still amazing.
  • Louis Armstrong + Brothers Karamazov + Candles + Red Wine = Heaven. Seriously.
  • Edith Piaf is the original emo kid.
  • I'm seeing Say Anything with friends on April 2nd is going to blow my mind. I'm sure of it.
  • We need to hire some attractive, straight men. As Alva so eloquently put it, everyone needs to have at least the ability to act out a Jim/Pam fantasy. Am I right?
  • http://tvinjapan.com/

Adieu! Adieu! To you and you and you!

1 comment:

Alva said...

Ah! I love when Im quoted.