I'm too easily swayed by the media/movies. I had a movie night with some girlfriends way back and our big thing after was that we had to stop giving it away for free if we wanted a Richard Gere to save us from prostitution.
I guess it's just a matter of preference. 7 kids is a little intimidating, but I've always had a stupid girl crush on Captain Von Trapp. Plus, Reverend Mother is the shit. A condo in NYC sound sweet, but as long as I got to sing in the abbey and be late for everything, I think I'd be chill in Austria.
A list - in no particular order:
- The Brothers Karamazov is a fantastic book. Read it. Names are kind of a bitch, but still amazing.
- Louis Armstrong + Brothers Karamazov + Candles + Red Wine = Heaven. Seriously.
- Edith Piaf is the original emo kid.
- I'm seeing Say Anything with friends on April 2nd is going to blow my mind. I'm sure of it.
- We need to hire some attractive, straight men. As Alva so eloquently put it, everyone needs to have at least the ability to act out a Jim/Pam fantasy. Am I right?
Adieu! Adieu! To you and you and you!